Listen to this!

Lamez

Baseband Member
My mom's friend wanted me to look at her computer to speed it up. well when I looked at the front of it is say's built for Windows 98 so I am thinking it has win98 in it. NOPE! it has Windows XP then I look at the computer specs it has a 355Mhz Processor (AMD :)) and 64Mb of RAM and 2 HDD 1:7Gb and 1:2Gb lol and on the cover it says Tomorrows Tech... lmao its a Compaq well I thought I would tell you that.

I just that I would ask her if she wanted me to back up the important crap and install Windows 98 SE. lol

Hahar!
Computer's (like vehicles) should require a license to purchase. :p

Just kidding ofcoarse, but I don't disagree with it. I just can't stand it when people that ask for you to fix something, when their own ignorance is the cause of the problem. "You can't fix stupid"

Good story.

john123 said:
dude, that is a really good idea (where you have to have a license to buy a comp.

I know I would love it .. and I would pass
but instead of have one to buy you should have to have one to mod :) or build your own

My grandma has a computer from '99 and she still has the stickers on the front from when she bought it, and it says "Including a spacious 4 gigabyte harddrive"

lemme tell you something I have dual 80 gigabyte SATA HDD's and they are almost full.

It just shows how much technology has changed in the last 7 years.

Back
Top Bottom