Kinda lost my pictures, need some help

Biggie79

Beta member
Hi, new at this forum. Need some help with a issue I have.:mad:

I use 16GB Micro SD card as backup for my most important pictures/files.
But every time I try to transfer files over to it now, it shows them. Then I take it out and next time I use it it says file missing or I dont have the right program to open it in:confused:
it shows the file, the right size and everything, this sucks and I lost a lot of pictures Ive taken:( Tried recovery/undelete programs but they cant find the files/ pictures:(

Oh, all the files allready on the card before this started, works fine.

please help:)

Hi, new at this forum. Need some help with a issue I have.:mad:

I use 16GB Micro SD card as backup for my most important pictures/files.
But every time I try to transfer files over to it now, it shows them. Then I take it out and next time I use it it says file missing or I dont have the right program to open it in:confused:
it shows the file, the right size and everything, this sucks and I lost a lot of pictures Ive taken:( Tried recovery/undelete programs but they cant find the files/ pictures:(

Oh, all the files allready on the card before this started, works fine.

please help:)
Do You Use A Mac Or PC?
Because With A Mac You Have to go into finder and click "the Eject" Button Next to the name of the SD Card

Do You Use A Mac Or PC?
Because With A Mac You Have to go into finder and click "the Eject" Button Next to the name of the SD Card

Oh, sorry I use PC. worked fine before, just suddenly I discovered that the resent files I transferd didnt work. After this it happens to everything i try to put on it.

Back
Top Bottom