iTunes question sharing on p2p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gmcsierra

In Runtime
If I shared my iTunes on p2p so my music files would be available for others to download. Is their a way the other users could get my content off my iPhone since my iTunes has my iPhone backups saved on iTunes? More of a curiousity question. I believe the backup is encrypted but don't know how well it would be to unencrypt

In the first place sharing copyrighted media is a felony crime. Look at what happened to the two guys that ran The Pirate Bay. Let that be a warning to ya.

You keep asking the same root question wrapped each time in different wrapping paper and ribbons.
IT'S GETTING OLD!!!!!!!!

Yes you can be hacked seven ways to Sunday if you have something of interest to a hacker. All they need is an exploit and it all over but the crying.
I actually think you're trying to get one of us to trip up and tell you how it's done. That ain't happening.

For the Love of God, find another subject to drive in the ground...

Last edited:
No I'm not a criminal. So shouldn't have anything to worry about being attacked with malware unless you have something a hacker would want. Not just the average person gets hacked

No I'm not a criminal.

Putting your iTunes library up on P2P (which yes other can download) is illegal thus making you a criminal.

Jbrandes said:
So shouldn't have anything to worry about being attacked with malware unless you have something a hacker would want. Not just the average person gets hacked

You'd be amazed It looks like you really are from the US, which means you have a social security number, and a bank - those are things that every one of us have and hackers really, really want.

And since you're asking about doing something illegal we have no choice but to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom