Image editing software... ?

I have to a gree with bobelinho, but if you want a photoshop like program I would recommend the GIMP. It will take a little learning but you will love it in the end.

The best is Adobe Photoshop and Snagit
Snagit is a screen capture program, and photoshop most definitely isn't free! It'd be helpful if you read and understood the question before posting.

GIMP and Paint.NET are the two photoshop alternatives I've used - both are respectable tools and have a number of extensions and plugins.

Snagit is a screen capture program, and photoshop most definitely isn't free! It'd be helpful if you read and understood the question before posting.

GIMP and Paint.NET are the two photoshop alternatives I've used - both are respectable tools and have a number of extensions and plugins.

GIMP is good once you master it, but there is a bit of a learning curve involved. Haven't tried Paint.NET. I think they were implying that u cn get a cracked version of photoshop relatively easy.

I agree with the rec. for GIMP tho, good program.

Inkscape is also nice.

Artweaver 1.5 is now released. Artweaver is a painting program which is suitable for beginners but also suitable for advanced users. You can record all your steps and replay them afterwards or provide them to other users.

Back
Top Bottom