How Put Drivers In Windows 7 ISO?

BK_123

Golden Master
So I downloaded a copy of Windows 7 Home Premium as I am going to reimage one of my laptops. I made a bootable USB and it says that there are no drivers. So how can I quickly put all the drivers I need in the ISO?

I would have thought Windows came with the basic drivers to at least allow an install.

But ISO's are a little out of my skill range at the mo so I can't really help.

Mossiac

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Computer Forums mobile app

So I downloaded a copy of Windows 7 Home Premium as I am going to reimage one of my laptops. I made a bootable USB and it says that there are no drivers. So how can I quickly put all the drivers I need in the ISO?

Well I recommend trying a new copy of windows 7. Now I'm not saying go download ANYTHING because that is not legal. :). But ... Sounds like you got a wicked shitty version of windows haha.

What drivers are you looking for and when does it say there are no drivers?

What drivers are you looking for and when does it say there are no drivers?

I am going to put all the required ones for the install. It happens when it says please wait and when you are about to select what hard drive it will be installed onto..

In XP you could slipstream drivers into an install cd. I've never done this with Win7 because it has so many drivers built into it.

Maybe go into the BIOS and switch the SATA mode for the hard drive? It will show two options, one is ACHP (or something like that) and the other is SATA (maybe). I can never remember what it says until I'm in there.

In XP you could slipstream drivers into an install cd. I've never done this with Win7 because it has so many drivers built into it.

You can with Vista and 7 as well, I think it's called nLite. Otherwise, since you're just using a flash drive, why not just put a folder with your computer's RAID and AHCI drivers on the drive and when the time comes scan for drivers on the flash drive?

It's called an unattended Install. Look it up.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

It sounds like the drive is not bootable. Why don't you take the same .iso and burn it to a cd and see if the image is corrupt?

You can with Vista and 7 as well, I think it's called nLite. Otherwise, since you're just using a flash drive, why not just put a folder with your computer's RAID and AHCI drivers on the drive and when the time comes scan for drivers on the flash drive?

I've tried doing it with RT 7 Lite has as nLite is for Vista. I get this error message.

zHJQ5kd.png

Back
Top Bottom