Google Gamies

John Bull

In Runtime
Friday 21 may 2010 at 17.15 UK time.

Just look what Google have come up with :-
Google.jpg

Supposed to celebrate PAC-MAN`S 30th Birthday, who-ever and what-ever that is. Maybe somebody knows.

John Bull

Friday 21 may 2010 at 17.15 UK time.

Just look what Google have come up with :-
Google.jpg

Supposed to celebrate PAC-MAN`S 30th Birthday, who-ever and what-ever that is. Maybe somebody knows.

John Bull

you dont know pac-man? lol. pac-man is an old arcade game, 30 years old to be exact.

they turned the google logo into a playable pacman game

history of pacman

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pac-Man

i cant believe there are people in this world that dont know what pac-man is

Aww, there are no other levels :( I just completed that one first go, haha

Ahh... this is why I love Google! I can't think of another big company that'd randomly do that :)

didnt mean to insult you lol. just saying that the game is so popular im very surprised.

Hi Lewblue,

Smashing comment Lew. I `aint insulted, just too damned old to be in tune.
I`ve had my moments of excitement and adrenaline pumping, but not with video games.

Google are so good at recognising significant events and changing their logo to suit.

Mind you on this one, I have`nt a clue how to play it. I had a go and scored a 12 and a 9, but how is a mystery.

Best wishes Lew
John Bull

Hi Lewblue,

Smashing comment Lew. I `aint insulted, just too damned old to be in tune.
I`ve had my moments of excitement and adrenaline pumping, but not with video games.

Google are so good at recognising significant events and changing their logo to suit.

Mind you on this one, I have`nt a clue how to play it. I had a go and scored a 12 and a 9, but how is a mystery.

Best wishes Lew
John Bull

the object of the game is to use the arrow keys and guide the yellow circle guy (pacman) through the maze. you need to eat all those little dots without getting hit by one of the ghosts. when you eat one of the BIG dots, the ghosts become blue and run away, when the ghosts are blue you can eat them!

Back
Top Bottom