G-Mail Privacy

I don't think that would make a difference, they can still track you if I'm not mistaken. I wasn't logged into it n there still was a search history. And I think logging into it is only for G-mail.

Chrome it self saves search history. If you are logged into chrome with your Google account it synchronizes those searches.

Give privacy settings a look if you are so concerned.

Last edited:
I don't think that would make a difference, they can still track you if I'm not mistaken. I wasn't logged into it n there still was a search history. And I think logging into it is only for G-mail.
Even in your browser's "privacy mode"?

You can always get a VPN if you don't mind spending about $7 USD a month.

Actually, Google does scan e-mail messages. U can check Criticisms of Google at Wikipedia. And it refuses to sign into Do Not Track.

They have to write that in the agreement. They want to be allowed to do so. That doesn't mean that scan YOUR email.

Why are you so concerned?
My opinion about privacy is: if you don't have anything illegal to hide and don't give authorities a reason to investigate you, then don't worry. Nobody are gonna care about your search history and data traffic. besides, it cost money in man hours to target single individuals.

Back
Top Bottom