Re: Fresh Win 10 Installation Questions
1. You can upgrade a current installation or format the drive and install. To do the latter, when prompted, click on "Advanced," delete partitions to make space for Windows, click on "new" and then install on the newly create partition. I'm not going to describe the entire process here, though. Just find a tutorial online if you are unsure of what you are doing.
2. I'm pretty sure you can use both.
3. Windows Update (in Windows 10) can download most important driver automatically.
4. Never heard of it. From what I've read seems pointless and needlessly intrusive.
5. a- Don't do anything until you understand what you are doing.
b- Don't use the Media Creation Tool. Download the .iso from the official site and use Rufus. This will require to spoof your User-Agent if you are on Windows.
"There is nothing more animal-like
than a clear conscience
on the third planet of the Sun."