DVD/CD Burning Programs

Does anyone know of any good free programs that will burn me DVDs (mostly) and CDs? To be quite honest, I don't feel like running trial&error on Google's suggestions.

Thanks

What are you trying to do? Back up DVD's or just in general? I've found the most luck with Nero 7 for general CD/DVD Burning purposes

Sorry Joga, missed the "free" part, I just downloaded and tested out Infrarecorder though and it runs smooth, burning time is good (have plenty of DVD to test :D) WATCH THE INSTALL THOUGH!!!! The .exe is packed with spam, but you can deselect all of it if you pay attention before clicking next, sure you knew that but just throwing that out there.

Features:
Support for creating custom data
Compatibility with audio and mixed-mode projects
Ability to record disc images
Ability to create disc copies, save and encode audio and data tracks to files

That looks promising. I don't really have any music to burn to DVDs. I guess the primary purpose will be to backup projects and larger-than-necessary install files. I'll probably end up backing up a few CDs/DVDs as well. I was browsing around my documents and there isn't as much "stuff" (not a reference to illegally downloaded files, but just files) as I initially thought there was.

Back
Top Bottom