Downloading issues

jfeltt

Solid State Member
I have recently had trouble with downloading. They start out okay but then stall. Most recently tried downloading Ubuntu Linux. It stopped after 18% completed. They're other cases. Could this be malware related? Any suggestions?

Check if there are any errors in packets on the router's data page. It could be ISP related.

But for now check for malware and clean the system anyway. You can skip worrying about it like that.

Check if there are any errors in packets on the router's data page. It could be ISP related.

But for now check for malware and clean the system anyway. You can skip worrying about it like that.

Thanks. I will try your suggestions. I'm betting on an isp problem since all my computers are involved.

Remember that even if it was the ISP, it could be something from your side like poor connections or some kinda resistance. Is the connection a DSL variant? These connections are more prone to interference that other all-time connections. Try to not accuse them head on.

Typically Statistics under Status on the router page show such problems under errors. If it's in WLAN, it's highly possible the ISP.

Remember that even if it was the ISP, it could be something from your side like poor connections or some kinda resistance. Is the connection a DSL variant? These connections are more prone to interference that other all-time connections. Try to not accuse them head on.

Typically Statistics under Status on the router page show such problems under errors. If it's in WLAN, it's highly possible the ISP.

I was able to figure it out and it's up and running as a virtual machine. I switched computers and was able to download it. Thanks for your help.

Back
Top Bottom