Do you have a favorite on line scanner??

Hi! Seriously friends. Here's a list of on line scanners. Pick a couple that work for you.
ESET is my pick. ESET takes a long time to scan, but it's my pick of the litter; but what does this old country boy know?? Very little; but I always give it my best shot! LOL
Please comment. That's the way I learn and pass it forward!
PS IMHO Malware fighters are over rated in these modern times. There time has come and gone! Just MHO. What do you think??
Test Comparison - What is the Best Free Online Antivirus Scanner?

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: This test does not include any fully-featured security product. It is about free tools you can use to scan and evaluate the security of your system. These tools cannot and should not replace proper security solutions such as antivirus, anti-spyware and firewall solutions. They should be used only to complement a real security product or to help you identify what's wrong with a system that is suspected of having problems with malware.
PS I'm gone! Good night! These are my thoughts tonight and are not necessary the thoughts of the forum. I try to make a hand here and make it interesting for our visitors. We will be number #1. I guarantee!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom