do i have to register xp?

shagadelicman1

In Runtime
can i delete the file that asks me about it, im tired of being nagged, and i dont wanna register it. can u help me?

are you talking about the thing that asks for your demographics (name, occupation, race all that fun stuff) or the thing where you go online and prove that you have a a legal copy?

yea the second one, i own an original copy, but didnt have the serial on hand so i had to use another serial that im not registered with....can i do sumthing for it to stop bugging me?

Ok, you can't just delete the file. That's illegal. Do you have a key laying around at home you can use? Besides you just re-formatting every month when windows locks you out, getting a key is your only choice.

What do you mean you have another serial that your not registered with? You mean like XP key from a different computer? As long as that computer isn't really running often you can just register using that one.

ok, i figured it out, i am gonna re install windows using my bros cd, so im just gonna do that..close this thread son. lol

Alrighty. I won't close it though just in case you have any problems.

Back
Top Bottom