display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered

lynux32

Beta member
Im getting an error display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered and getting a bunch of these errors in the event log under system log and screen will blank out then I will get a "recovered" message from the task tray. I've also got BSOD with nvlddmkm driver and random "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered." issues without playing games (just sitting on desktop) or with screen saver running - also, I cannot recover from standby (when screen goes into standby blank mode), the system is alive but the screen will not wake up.

These errors have been occuring while using VISTA and with forceware 100.54/100.30 installed. In XP, I do not get any of these errors with 97.92.

Anyone else having same issues?

PS - Aero3d theme is on of course. I also sometimes get this error when playing chess titans, or even solitaire.

Sounds like your system has many issues if it wont even come out of system standby. When are you getting the error display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered? does it pop up in a windows error box??

Have you tried to update the displays card driver??

Also try running windows update

Back
Top Bottom