Computer processing problems!

Patrickthompson

Beta member
Hi guys, I use my computer to play online poker! I used to use my laptop and connect it to a 32" monitor and play using that, but decided to upgrade to a brand new pc!

I bought a "lenovo H5s Series" and to be honest it has been very slow! The spec's looked half decent (I don't really know to much also) when buying it. It crashed on the first day when had poker databases loaded up, the screen literally frooze and a big "eeeeeer" sound happened for a minute before restarting it's self. It's generally a little slow when comes to running programmes, probably slower than the laptop and don't know if there's something I can do, or I'll have to take it back to PC WORLD?

Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated!

Paddy

that eeeeeeeer sound is the fan doing its job to call down the processor if the computer is under warranty take it back and tell them. if not list the specs and well will help you.

Kind Regards

Hi guys, I use my computer to play online poker! I used to use my laptop and connect it to a 32" monitor and play using that, but decided to upgrade to a brand new pc!

I bought a "lenovo H5s Series" and to be honest it has been very slow! The spec's looked half decent (I don't really know to much also) when buying it. It crashed on the first day when had poker databases loaded up, the screen literally frooze and a big "eeeeeer" sound happened for a minute before restarting it's self. It's generally a little slow when comes to running programmes, probably slower than the laptop and don't know if there's something I can do, or I'll have to take it back to PC WORLD?

Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated!

Paddy

If its under warranty, I would take it back rather then muck around with it.

Back
Top Bottom