Color hate

My previous Crown Victoria was black paint and interior. It was burning knowing where I live. Good thing A/C's on these cars is superb.

If i should choose a favorite color, it would be red... that is if we don't count black as a color.

It's funny, i work at a school and some of the smallest children have asked me what my favorite color is.
When i say red, the laugh and say it's a girls color. Kids XD

Last edited:
I think brighter shades of red are, since they are close to pink.

Hey, I thought crimson was a very dark shade of red. I just searched and I was wrong.

I have never understood this practice of assigning gender to colors. It's so arbitrary. Until relatively recently, pink was actually considered masculine because it's a lighter shade of red (the color of blood.)

I have never understood this practice of assigning gender to colors. It's so arbitrary. Until relatively recently, pink was actually considered masculine because it's a lighter shade of red (the color of blood.)

The only color i would assign to any gender is pink.
Didn't understand why some men was wearing it for a period.
My dad bought a somewhat expensive "button up shirt" (Not sure if that's the real english name for it) in pink.
He used it only a couple of times. Then that fashion died out. Thank god.

Last edited:
The only color i would assign to any gender is pink.
Didn't understand why some men was wearing it for a period.
My dad bought a somewhat expensive "button up shirt" (Not sure if that's the real english name for it) in pink.
He used it only a couple of times. Then that fashion died out. Thank god.

See, this is exactly what I was talking about. There is absolutely no good reason why men shouldn't be able to wear pink.

As for my opinion on colors, it wildly varies based on the situation. For example, I have no qualms about having colors on my body (such as tattoos and hair dye,) yet my wardrobe is almost entirely monochrome. I do wear colors on occasion, but they're used very sparingly, generally in the form of a tie, bow, or ribbon.

Back
Top Bottom