Cloud collaboration for photo archive

Via Cassian

Beta member
A friend and I have almost started to archive less than 2,500 print photos. We will use Photoshop Lightroom. He and I will work on the files separately from our homes after we scan them at their location.

Question:

Is there any benefit in terms of ease of access for my friend for us to share some separate cloud-storage account dedicated to the archive project rather than giving my friend access to a folder for the project in my Dropbox or Google Drive accounts?
And thanks for any other suggestions on how to easily collaborate on this project.

John
Tampa, Florida

If you dont want to share your Gdrive or drobbox you can create a new Gmail together and use that to make a new dropbox account or use Gdrive. You can also use alternatives to these solutions. I have only ever used GDrive as online storage, so i don't have experience with any of these, but here is a link to a list of alternatives.

I have only ever used GDrive as online storage.

OK, thanks -- those are good options. I think I will start with sharing the pictures and Lightroom info with my Google Drive and then see what practical problems we have. As you can tell I am totally unfamiliar with collaboration. Thanks again.

John

Back
Top Bottom