Bluetooth Keyboard/Mouse stops responding

kaega2

Beta member
I just built this computer about a week ago, and I've run into my first issue. It's a strange one at that :)

Here's the issue:

I use a Logitech DiNovo Edge bluetooth keyboard, and a Logitech V270 Bluetooth Mouse. I'm using the Bluetooth module built into the X99-DELUXE motherboard. I installed the Bluetooth driver off of ASUS' website (I did not use the disc). For the most part, they both work fine.

My problem came up when I went to run Kega Fusion (a Sega Genesis emulator). For some reason, and I've tested this 20 to 30 times, both my keyboard and mouse stop responding approximately 60 seconds after I begin running a ROM. It happens every time I open this program, and hasn't happened once anywhere else.

When I check the properties of either device after they stop responding and click on the Services tab I just get a spinning circle. I've tried resetting the Bluetooth services to no avail. My computer will no longer be able to locate Bluetooth devices (I tried removing/re-adding and it also stops seeing my phone). The only solution is restarting the computer.

Any thoughts?

I mean, anything other than not running this program?

Since the problem only occurs when running that program, it seems like you need to ask someone who is familiar with it.

Is there a forum somewhere that discusses Kega Fusion? I would post this question on that forum or even contact the Kega Fusion developers to see if anyone can give you a possible workaround.

I have. I posted on a few forums to try to find an answer as efficiently as possible.

No luck yet :(

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Computer Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom