Blue Screen of Death

neonlights

Beta member
Hey,
I have got a big problem with the blue screen of death. It says that it is to do with the REGISTRY ERROR and the number code was 0x00000051 (0x00000003, 0x00000003, 0x00000000, 0x12200000). The blue screen comes up every single time that I turn on the computer. Even if I open it in any of the safe modes or other modes it will not work. My OS is Windows XP Home Edition.

I would really appreciate your help. Thanks a lot.

Only thing you can do with that is to Reinstall Windows, or Repair it is preferable. Put in the CD and follow the instructions. You won't loose your stuff only your programs will need to be installed again (you won't loose saved games)

OK, what I did was press F12 to enter the options place. I started running the CD Rom and most things seemed to be working fine. But then as I was reinstalling XP when it was about to finish the screen came up again.#

I'd also like to add that when the screen comes on the keyboard locks up. Could anyone tell me step by step how to reinstall XP. Or even fix the problem another way. Thanks a lot.

I would recommend reformating the entire hard drive. If u just repair the OS the problem might sooner of later return if the problem is caused by incompatibility issues with the hardware or software on ur pc.

neonlights said:
Hey,
I have got a big problem with the blue screen of death. It says that it is to do with the REGISTRY ERROR and the number code was 0x00000051 (0x00000003, 0x00000003, 0x00000000, 0x12200000). The blue screen comes up every single time that I turn on the computer. Even if I open it in any of the safe modes or other modes it will not work. My OS is Windows XP Home Edition.

I would really appreciate your help. Thanks a lot.
How did you post this,this PC seems ok.
:D

Back
Top Bottom