which bloatware to remove from new PC

stevethebrain

In Runtime
which bloatware to remove from a new PC (well it's actualley factory recertified).
here's a link to my new PC.
Newegg.com - Acer Aspire AM3910-U4012 (PT.SDX02.086) Desktop PC Intel Core i3 550(3.20GHz) 6GB DDR3 1TB HDD Capacity Intel HD Graphics Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

should I be decrapafiying or just use control panel and maneuelly remove programs?

edit:as far as trail office word, outlook ect. are concerned.I have MS Office 2003.

confussed why I have read it takes hours to remove unwanted bloatware?

Thanks in advance STB

Depends on what bloatware is installed. Personally I'll remove any and all bloatware that I find on computers. If it's something I'll never use (or even if it's something I'd only use once in a while) I'll remove it. There is going to be enough "used" bloatware installed that it's wise to remove all the unused stuff first. That said, there is some that may be helpful and sometimes (mostly on laptops) some that is required. When in doubt, leave it installed.

so far deleted in control panel

ebay hyperlink, netflix,nook for PC, shype, times reader.

I have been informed that you can never 100% remove the bloatware and the only way is to reinstall the OS, seams kindof exterm.

I've only ever used "add/remove programs" to remove the bloatware on new comuters and it's worked fine for me.

Back
Top Bottom