Audio Device Error 39 !pls help me!!!

genius_jane2

Beta member
what's the problem with my pc? if i install the audio driver this message will pop up... "device object not present...restart the system and run setup again" and if i go to device manager the "C-Media AC97 Audio Device" has yellow warning sign and if i click on it this will appear... "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)"

please help me..what should i do in order to have my audio device working properly??? thanks...

What computer/laptop do you have? Have you gone to the manufacturer's site and downloaded the appropriate drivers?

Go to the manufacturers site and get the audio driver to download. Then go back to the device manager and right click on the audio device and select "Update Driver" and walk through the wizard but choose browse and select the file that you downloaded. OR just run the file you downloaded, but the update driver option may work a little better considering the error that you're getting.

Audio Device Error 10!!!

Please help me..the error now is "This device cannot start. (Code 10)" ...i followed all the instructions.. but when i click Update Driver, this is the result "Cannot continue the hardware update wizard...The wizard could not find a better match for your hardware that the software you currently have installed"

Back
Top Bottom