Accidentally Deleted Intel Turbo Boost Technology

dspur15

Beta member
This is kind of a dumb question (or more like a dumb thing that makes me have to ask it) I have a Sony Vaio VPCF122FX and about 6 months ago when I got it I somehow deleted the Intel Turbo Boost Technology program. I think it was the program itself but it could have been the driver. Now my computer supports this and It seems like kind of an important component since it can boost my processor from 1.73 to 2.93 GHz. I found the info for it on Intels website but nowhere to actually reinstall it. I don't even really know how to check if I actually deleted it or if it's still hidden and working somwhere or if it's even just a built in component of the processor drivers or something. I really don't know so sorry I can't be more clear but I have no knowledge on this. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks!

Don't hold me to it but I think it is in the cpu itself. If im wrong guys please let me know!!!

you cant delete intel turbo boost technology. it is intergraded in the CPU. go to the bios and eneble it.

you are talking about some driver that you have deleted. you could try to use the Windows system restore tool, to go back to the time before you deletet the file.
it wont delete dokuments and other files like picz and films. it is just system files.
try that.
take backup of your files that you have edited sense that time for being sure

Back
Top Bottom