Working aim punter

greenmachine1

Beta member
Is there a working AIM punter right now? I know that AIMFilter used to work, but not anymore. I tried that "I R FILTER" thing but couldnt figure it out.

Thanks.

lhuser said:
Something hacking type?
No, far from hacking. The homos who use them think they are uber 1337 h4x0rs but no its not a hack at all. Basicly it just crashes whatever messenger you are running. like Aim punter for Aim, Yahoo for Yahoo. Basicly what they do is send a large ammount of normal packets, usually at a faster rate than the messenger can handle. Or they send a packet that is basicly corrupt, causing it to crash right then and there. Sometimes you will come across them(more for yahoo) that will bomb you with so many pm's that it crashes, and sometimes laggs the hell out of your computer, depending on the packet. However Im not saying they arent nice to use sometimes LOL I have wrote one of them myself for yahoo, which was set up as a 500 bot login, that would send about 30 packets per second from each bot. timer was set at .01

uid=[0] said:
No, far from hacking. The homos who use them think they are uber 1337 h4x0rs but no its not a hack at all. Basicly it just crashes whatever messenger you are running. like Aim punter for Aim, Yahoo for Yahoo. Basicly what they do is send a large ammount of normal packets, usually at a faster rate than the messenger can handle. Or they send a packet that is basicly corrupt, causing it to crash right then and there. Sometimes you will come across them(more for yahoo) that will bomb you with so many pm's that it crashes, and sometimes laggs the hell out of your computer, depending on the packet. However Im not saying they arent nice to use sometimes LOL I have wrote one of them myself for yahoo, which was set up as a 500 bot login, that would send about 30 packets per second from each bot. timer was set at .01

Wow. Well, I don't want to crash anything so I won't use it...but a nano second, that it fast!

lol yea that it is, but not looking so much at speed but volume. think 500 x 30 x .01 lots of packets per second lol

Back
Top Bottom