weird

trev

Solid State Member
Long time ago I have created 3 groups in msn messenger, to seperate my friends from school and outside of school. Last few days I logged in, then there were duplicates of those groups. I try to delete one contact to try would i delete the one on the duplicate group. It actually deleted the contact from the duplicate group. I have no idea what is wrong with my msn messenger account. Hope you understand and help me with this problem.

yeah trev i had that problem. but it only happened when i used a different computer or different version of msn. it should still all be the same on your computer,. my brother's contacts are always duplicated but he doesnt care

Dragonjames2 said:
yeah trev i had that problem. but it only happened when i used a different computer or different version of msn. it should still all be the same on your computer,. my brother's contacts are always duplicated but he doesnt care
Welcome back!

trev said:
Long time ago I have created 3 groups in msn messenger, to seperate my friends from school and outside of school. Last few days I logged in, then there were duplicates of those groups. I try to delete one contact to try would i delete the one on the duplicate group. It actually deleted the contact from the duplicate group. I have no idea what is wrong with my msn messenger account. Hope you understand and help me with this problem.

What exactly is wrong? You have groups on your MSN, You went back on your Computer - where it worked before - and there are duplicates of these groups? This is wierd!

If I were you, I'd remove all the groups - leaving your Contacts in the Others Group - and then make the groups again and sort them back up! I have no idea why it would have done that

Dragonjames2 said:

Yeah! If it was on another Computer then this may have happened - but I don't think a new version or even an old version would matter.

David Lindon said:
Welcome back!

Yeah! I have already greeted you, but I greet you again! I clasp you to my buxom as a Hero to me!!

Back
Top Bottom