Is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ArrizX said:
Its just a spam email thats going around, telling people if you dont send it on, you will have to pay for msn, and msn can tell if you are circulating it or not. Etc. Usuall bull.
Yeah, its an email saying that if you spread this around to 15 people or something your msn guy with turn blue and you can continue to use MSN for free. It's bull.

The advertisements are a major source of funding for Microsoft.

OMG!!! MY FIRST NEG REP, FROM MY POST!!!:

reputation_neg.gif
Is this true? August 9th, 2006 10:33 AM ughWhat the HELL Kind of a comment is that? ugh? Who was it? Pretty please? I dont want tohurt you!!! i ONLY WANT TO KILL YOU!!!

Lol, I can almost guarnetee it was from a new repping noob account. I got one too. and Mark banned him. PM david about it, thats what I did.

That's just like those MySpace bulletins going around, where if you don't repost it with a certain name, your account gets deleted. It's a bunch of bullshit.

It seems to me that it will never cost money, because the company may loose a lot of clients and the reason is that nobody will put advertisements there.

Yeah,I hate the fake viruses one,where norton an microsoft apparently think it's the worlds most dangerous virus,it deletes your zero secotr blah blah blah and your familly goes OMGOMGOMG THE PUTER WILL IMPLODE!!!1!!!1!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom