MSN webcam capability,

geek_gal

Daemon Poster
How come with MSN version 7.0 or whatever(also 6.1 etc),
When chatting with say 3 people that you cant use/view any webcams?

Is there anyways possible, anyone know anything more?

And do you think its a good idea or a good feature? Why or why not?

Maybe its becuase there will be no room for the chat window if msn is full of everyone in webcam, although i am not sure i can help you because i have got msn 8.0!

hmmm maybe...but still....
This is msn were talking about they're the most popular IM around the world em i not wrong?

And MSN 8.0..... :rolleyes: ?! yeah ok, beta stage im guessing?

aim is probably the most popluar, followed by MSN... yahoo has the best features though...

im not sure about the webcam thing, i think it only works with you and one other person... but im not 100% sure...

It works with more than one person, if there all on seperate MSN conversations, and not in a group. In a group, you'd only be able to have one. What I'd do is keep the msn convos on but small of the people in the group with webcam on, and keep them in the corner while you have the group conversation on the other side :p

if there all on seperate MSN conversations, and not in a group.
Yeah..IF lol..

Kage said:
What I'd do is keep the msn convos on but small of the people in the group with webcam on, and keep them in the corner while you have the group conversation on the other side :p

Now how the hell does that work! *laughs*
Y0 are you suuuuurrrreee? :p

Anyone want some crashing msn windows anyone? LOL hahha
*makes crashing noises*
:D

mark thorpe said:
aim is probably the most popluar, followed by MSN... yahoo has the best features though...

well thank you Mr Statistics man..............
I dont listen to statistics all the time you just judge what is the most popular by who and how many say out of the people you know uses it...its diffrent over the globe...
If we listen to statistics all the time... weeeellllllll
can you say i.dont.think.so...

LOL *laughs* Newho im sure steven knew what i meant by that....(well i hope HA)

Haha, i'll say one thing. not if you have a fast computer like me :p
Unlike me, my computer does alot of multitasking :D

Back
Top Bottom