MSN scroll and offlininess...

Kage

Golden Master
My Msn has started acting really weird... I'm running the latest version.

I can't scroll up for example. When I try to scroll up even if no one is typing anything, it shoots down, ignoring the mouses efforts to scroll up...

Plus, aot of contacts are appearing as offline when they are still online. Does anyone know what causes this? Then suddenly, nothing sends, but they are still online, and they need to talk to then let you gain access to it again.

Hope someone can help :)

offliness i have the same problem, claire :) was online and talking and it said she was offline.

Yeah, MSN is starting to annoy me. Sometimes I can't connect when I start up my computer and sometimes it starts going all weird on me. On the other hand, my AIM Triton works perfectly fine. :p

Yeah thats strange that,
I have that but not the scrolly thingy...i havent really noicted that,
But Kage have you(or anyone else) had trouble signing in and staying signed in when it has worked?
Thats happend with my bro/ & sis-laws and mine also.

MSN bug maybe something like that..??
Id like to know to, i agree with alvino, it does anoy you quite bit.

webmonkey said:
offliness i have the same problem, claire :) was online and talking and it said she was offline.

Yeah i had that, a matter of fact that first happend while i was talking to muh gurl :p

G.G

<edit>
I like ya word Kage,
offlininess... hahah! :p

Haha thought surprise surprise, after I posted about the error. On the last two convos I've had, it hasn't done it.

It only seems to do it when I HAVE to scroll up to see something. Theres logic for you...

It has nothing 'really' to do with what version of msn you are using lhuser, its msn the sevice its self, like the servers etc..

And Kage look

Look

Hi ___

Thank you for contacting MSN Messenger Technical Support. My name is Joel and I will be glad to assist you with your concern.

Based on the information I received, I understand that you are appearing offline to your contacts even though you have successfully signed in to MSN Messenger. You also mentioned that you have already checked many websites regarding the issue, but you have not found any. I apologize if this has inconvenienced you in any way and I can imagine how important it is for you to have this issue resolved immediately. Rest assured that I would help you out with the problem that you are experiencing.

We really apologize for this inconvenience however the MSN Messenger service has been experiencing temporary technical difficulties. We at MSN know that your Messenger communication is important to you, and we are working around the clock to resolve this issue and restore regular service as quickly as possible.

Because of these problems, customers have been experiencing the issue of appearing offline on their contact's lists even if they were online. We sincerely appreciate your patience during this time, and your use of Messenger to keep in contact with important people both professionally and personally.

If you are still experiencing issues with MSN Messenger, please respond back to this message with a detailed description of the problem that you are having.

Thank you for contacting MSN Messenger Technical Support. Have a great day.

Sincerely,

Joel
MSN Messenger Technical Support

Took me about an hour to connect last night and when i did my contacts weren't even there... had to sign out and in to get my contacts back

Back
Top Bottom