Zune, Xbox 360, or New Monitor??

The 360 and it's games look perfectly fine on a standard TV. Anyone who tells you otherwise is probably too immersed in their own HDTV to even possibly think theres a viable alternative anymore.
*cough*
borat_sagdiyev said:
720 is not HD. 1080 is :)
*cough* (btw, even 480p is HD. P is Progressive scan, which is way better than interlacing.)
The zune... for the love of god AVOID THAT THING. It's just another DRM-Infested POS. if you want an mp3 player, I highly suggest getting something from creative labs.. perhaps a Zen?

MikeReiner said:
The 360 and it's games look perfectly fine on a standard TV. Anyone who tells you otherwise is probably too immersed in their own HDTV to even possibly think theres a viable alternative anymore.
*cough*

*cough* (btw, even 480p is HD. P is Progressive scan, which is way better than interlacing.)
The zune... for the love of god AVOID THAT THING. It's just another DRM-Infested POS. if you want an mp3 player, I highly suggest getting something from creative labs.. perhaps a Zen?
I'll check out the Creative Labs, I think I saw one at best buy and it looked pretty cool.

borat_sagdiyev said:
well they dont broadcast anything on tv in 720p yet so yea.....

but 480p looks only good on a regular tv :)
480p doesn't work on a regular TV. SD (or standard definition) is only capable of using 480i... as far as I know.

Back
Top Bottom