Zero Day

NOFX

Fully Optimized
Has anyone here seem Zero Day. I watched that and Elephant last night. Elephant was good, but Zero Day was just something else. It has really stuck with me. It was just fantastic, well casted, written and acted and the director really deserves a standing ovation making a simple home camera so effective at conveying the whole movie.

ive heard of both but never seen them, id like to though, they both seem really good movies to see.

Zero Day just came out didnt it? it might have just been on TV recently or something that im thinking of instead???

but yeah i like those sorta movies that leave things with u to mull over for a while!

Yeh I find Zero day really has stuck with me. I recommend it to any one. If you have seen bowling for columbine and the Columbine footage in that, you will see how very authentic Zero Day actually is. Elephant was fantastically directed and very beautiful to watch. But I found it very slow. But still a worthwhile flick if you have the patience. I thought it was quite well done as well. But Zero day is leaps and bounds ahead of it.

Back
Top Bottom