Zer0Cool is back! :)

Zer0Cool

Fully Optimized
Whats up everyone! Long time no see!

Wana thank Bob from Forums Staff for helping me out with my log in issues.

Not sure how many people still remember me, but its good to be back and to see some familiar faces.

A friend of mine is in need of a new build and I figured whats a better place then CF :)

Where in the bleeeeeeeeeep have you been?

Hey Seti nice to see you here! I know its been a while... College, work just had other things on my mind. After getting my final build few years back never had the need to do any upgrades and just lost interest in keeping up with the latest tech :( But its still feels nice to be back in the community that I was a part of for a bunch of years :)

What you been up to? How life treating you?

Running my forum and gallery. Still little to no members. Sad ain't it? LOL!
I'm back working for a hotel company roving around from property to property filling in for managers when they go off to have babies or on vacation. Or the occasional desk clerk that gets their hand caught in the cookie jar. I get to travel on their dime and with no wife and or girlfriend, it works out fairly nice for me. Downside is just about the time I get comfortable where I'm at it's time to pack up and move to another propery.

We got new owners here. David to JCB to Andy R/Janet H
They are making some changes slow but sure. They'll get it right sooner or later...:whistling:

Running my forum and gallery. Still little to no members. Sad ain't it? LOL!
I'm back working for a hotel company roving around from property to property filling in for managers when they go off to have babies or on vacation. Or the occasional desk clerk that gets their hand caught in the cookie jar. I get to travel on their dime and with no wife and or girlfriend, it works out fairly nice for me. Downside is just about the time I get comfortable where I'm at it's time to pack up and move to another propery.

We got new owners here. David to JCB to Andy R/Janet H
They are making some changes slow but sure. They'll get it right sooner or later...:whistling:

Sounds like they value at you, and thats good :)

I left when JCB took over (college work...etc) But its great that all the owners/co-owners are working together! It seems like the forum really slowed down from where it used to be... hopefully they can get it back up.

Zero the hero? I think I remember you :)

Welcome back!

Hello Celegorm, nice to see that that still here! Always had mad respect for you. Hopefully some more old school members will come out to say hello :)

I appreciate that :)

A few are still around, mostly just popping in and out but I"m sure you'll see more people you recognize as the days go on. Either way, I"m sure my sig hasn't change since you last came on :eek:

Back
Top Bottom