Zap!!!

Thats some cool capture...
I love severe storms... Yup I'm that fool standing in the yard lookin at the sky when the weather is real bad and sirens are going off.

dude...have you ever got lightning on camera?? i think its awesome...hes just telling us his day at the park...good lord...give the man some space

I was just saying, lightning isn't THAT big of a deal, at least not to me anyway. I've seen it a lot and I don't really find it that fascinating.

i allways wondered what it would feel like to get shocked by it...it has allways moderatly fascinated me...even to i too see alot of it

I have seen lighting many times over my life.. I find it awsome.. The way it looks in defferent heats, humidities and weather patterns..

kalgatha.. I often wondered that same thing too... I rememeber hearing about a story of a park ranger out west that got struck some 12 times or so.. Talk about unlucky.

I also love cats.. I have two.. (Buster & Kitty)

a person from my church got shocked by lighting and lived...his family said that he just flew into the air and started shaking violently and foamign at the mouth...did that for a few seconds then fell back on the ground...i love dogs and cats...my dad is allergic to cats tho so we can't get any...but he lets my brother have a ferret?? explain that...owell..i got a bearded dragon :D

Back
Top Bottom