Youtube censors all nudity yet tolerates a graphic suicide video?

haha it's ok Ghost, we can't be held responsible for providing a famous name if somebody then wants to type that in on Youtube but it was mostly about not providing a link to that video from this forum.

I notice it's been uploaded by other users too.

yeah that's horrible luck. I was born in 1990 lol, so a few years after it happened and I never heard about it until today, was kool to discuss it.

I don't know who your talking about I suppose I could figure it out if I wanted, but I don't want to lol. But anyway in eighth grade social studies we watched a video of Kennedy getting assassinated, and you could see everything when the bullet hit him...it was pretty gross.

Personally, I don't really care about filmed and scripted violence. However, when there is an actual person on video getting hurt/killed, that is what really bothers me.

yeah it's different when you know it's a movie but this clip is pretty nasty, there isn't a blood splash onto the wall behind him but it shows blood pouring from his nose and everything once he hits the ground...

I think it was a .357 magnum pistol. Less than a minute before, he hands out a suicide letter and an organ donor certificate to people who were unaware of what they were yet and then he had the pistol hidden in an envelope.

Back
Top Bottom