Your ultimate computer?

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
Okay, heres the senario:

you have an unlimited budget, and need two indentical computers, and a server. What do you get. (any processcer, and tv tuner and quad monitors are a requirement, along with at least 10 TB of HD space total.)

My parts to come later.

THis thread is pointless there is no unlitemate computer. Personnally I just say top of the line at the time. We've had so many of those its not funny.

Yeah, people would just go to new egg, go under each computer part category, and organize them by highest priced, then choose that one for each part. But if this scenario was True, then i wouldnt mind braggin!

Besides, I'm quite happy with my Compaq :p Maybe I'll build another one later once this Compaq starts acting up...

exactly, take the best of the best of everything. Put it all together, then you've got everybody's ultimate computer.

Distortion88 said:
exactly, take the best of the best of everything. Put it all together, then you've got everybody's ultimate computer.

there you go!

i would buy blue gene!! but of course, it would need some dedicated graphics processors.

for those that dont know, blue gene is the most powerful supercomputer yet. it has a processing power of 360 teraFLOPS.

Back
Top Bottom