Your social life

joxley1990 said:
Well, to be honest, I try not to express to my friends that I know so much about computers, because I know what they would say :( I dont want to sound geeky to my friends, for example, I had one round today, and he asked how I got two monitors, I nearly said, well I added this PCI video card, got it working with my AGP, and just enabled it. If I had said that, he would of laughed, so I just replied with...er...I dont know, Uncle did it for me.

I have the same problem ,if only they knew.... :rolleyes:

Well mostly because it's summer i don't spend a great deal of time on the computer. I work monday to friday but weekends are spent getting drunk and partying or hanging out at the bars. I meet lots of girls but no need to commit to any of them (im just not at that point yet) so no permanent g/fs so to speak. I play paintball occasionally but other than that i just hang out doin whatever. 4 wheelin', swimming, camping...anything really!

It was aggressive skating until they broke. . Now it's. . . just trying to find websites.
Summer's so boring and I forgot to get all of my friends numbers/e-mails. No more meeting at the skatepark cause they took that away. So there isn't much to do.

Back
Top Bottom