Your pets

My Cat (Twink), she is a rescue cat (was very nervous at first) but today she is full of bounce and love ... she loves Prawns and Ham :D

DSC00117_zpsa030dc9a.jpg

This is my little bundle of joy about 4 months ago:
Penny1_zps97865cac.jpg

and This is my BIG bundle of joy about 4 weeks ago:
Penny2_zps40c5f329.jpg

Shes lovely, just very very excitable!

Needs a good old long walk everyday

I'm going to be the "debbie-downer" and say I don't have a pet. We had a dog, but got rid of her when we had our son. I've had a dog my entire life (either at my parents or at my house) and I can say that it is quite liberating getting rid of it. I can say with 80% certainty that I'll never own another pet. It's so much either.

I'm going to be the "debbie-downer" and say I don't have a pet. We had a dog, but got rid of her when we had our son. I've had a dog my entire life (either at my parents or at my house) and I can say that it is quite liberating getting rid of it. I can say with 80% certainty that I'll never own another pet. It's so much either.

Awwww this makes me a little sad lol

No judge on your character or anything but I really don't like life without pets.

My dog of 13 years died about 2 years ago and it took 18 months or so to get another dog and I just missed coming home, going through the door and having his big old fluffy tail wagging at me and him being so happy to see me.

I think dogs and other pets depending on what type of person you are can bring a tremendous amount of joy and happiness to your life and sure you have to clean up after them and they may occasionally chew stuff etc but that's something that comes with it.

But each to their own.

I use to think that I couldn't live without a dog too. But we travel alot and go places and it's nice to just pick up and leave and not have to worry about taking care of the dog while we are gone or needing to rush home to let the dog out. It turns out for me, that getting rid of ours relieved a lot of stress I didn't necessarily know I had.

I agree that pets provide joy and companionship to people, but for me it was just extra stress that I can live without.

This is Neika she is Maltese cross cavalier King Charles spaniel who is 4, This photo is when she had her haircut yesterday, She is a bed hog almost pushes me off my bed, She is very lazy and she needs to get back on a diet..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom