Your lifes timetable?

lol, I was thinking that, Will Freeman, played by Hugh Grant (god i hate that man) i loved that film, I still do actually, except it's been surpassed by Shaun of the Dead

Techy Geek said:
lol, I was thinking that, Will Freeman, played by Hugh Grant (god i hate that man) i loved that film, I still do actually, except it's been surpassed by Shaun of the Dead
Why do you hate hugh grant?

I think its probably because he's in loads of rubbishy films ie Bridget Jones etc etc (although About a Boy was good, in fact I've got the video and soundtrack (badly drawn boy - its not bad actually)

I think its also because he always plays exactly the same part ie b*st*rd that has it off with several women at the same time and just generally womanises.

The worst part is that he gets paid ££££££££ to give us some witty lines and c**ppy acting (please excuse the swear word, none other would do)

It may also be that i'm very discriminatory, its a fact that you can form an opinion of someone within 5 seconds of seeing them, and I'm probably faster than that (and probs wrong as well)

Weekdays
9:00 a.m. -Wake up go to work

6:00 p.m. -Get home from work
6:30 p.m. -Dinner
7:30 p.m. -1:00 a.m. -Computer time

Weekends
10-11 am -Wake up
11-5 -Eat lunch and/or spoon with the GF
5-7 p.m. -After lunch nap with the GF and more spooning
7-12 a.m. -Getting drunk with the GF and friends
:eek:

lol, like the bit about spoons.
Till 1:00am, ah, but you get a bit of a lie in. I used to go to bed really late, my record is 2:00am on a schoolday (not a bad effort I'm sure you'll agree). But I've stopped that because it really screwed up my body clock

I think my body clock is still in college mode even though i graduated. After 4 years of not going to bed until 2 am it's a hard habit to break. :cool:

5:30 am: wake up

6:00 am: run

7:30 am: arrive at school

3:00 pm: finish school

4:00 pm: basketball conditioning

6:00 pm: dinner

12:00 am: bed

08 00 - Wake up
08 05 - Teeth
08 07 - Have a wee (mornings...)
08 10 - Get dressed
08 15 - Moped it to the train station
08 25 - Get to train station
08 35 - Buy Newspaper
08 37 - Get on Train
09 10 - Get off Train and walk to college
09 25 - In College

9 25 - 3 35 Mess around on laptop pretending to do the work....!!!

4 00 - Back to train station
5 00 - Home
5-6 Computer
6 00 SIMPSONS
6 30 Food
7 00 Computer and TV and all the other crap.....
12 00 Sleeeeepies!!!

Well theres my day!!!

Back
Top Bottom