Is your internet slow today/tonight?

Masahiro

BSOD
Hi everybody,
Today my internet was at normal speed, but tonight is is unusually very slow. Like dialup!!

I'm in the UK and on blueyonder broadband (256k)

is that on CF or anyway, cos sometimes its really slow on CF but at the moment its rapid :) im lovin it

lol, easterndigital, you mean poll... i use a pole for fishing... wouldnt do much on here... lol

anyway, my internet is fine, im not sure what it is, whatever my nextdoor neighbours have set their wireless internet up with... lol

Hmmm...

Any type of service such as dsl, cable or dialup is subject to a lot of variables. The biggest one is how many users are on at the same time. On friday nights you would not beleive how many users are online all over the world. As more and more users come online things will slow down somewhat. What I do is just break the connection and establish a new one. I normally hit a fast channel on my t-1 connection to start with but with a lot of traffic it some times get a bit slow. As more customers sign up for certin types of service, if the ISP and hub (that's the number you call to connect for dialup customers) providers don't upgrade their equipment, the service to the end customer will suffer...

Back
Top Bottom