Your first computer

I know my dad got his first computer in 84. Just think of what you got now what it ill be like 10 years. Yea 10 years it will be worthless.

My first computer was a Tandy.. I think we got it in 91 or 92... It had DOS... then we upgraded it to WIN 3.1.. heh.. I remember the fun games we had on that computer. *sniff* I miss old times. lol

MY first computer is a Intel Pentium 4 630 3.0Ghz, with a WD 160gb HDD, a MSI 6600gt GPU,1GB of Corsair value select RAM, Nice Z-5300e speakers and a Aspire 500watt PSU. Well this isn't all mine yet. it will be in about 24 hours though, as soon as my order gets here.

My first computer was an e-Machines T2895. The stats are in my sig. Put in a 80mm green led fan, 512mb more ram, and an fx5200. It was great for what i was doing. But it just died, soon to get an amd system, Booyakasha!

AMD 133 MHZ. It had a 500mb hard drive and it was an utter heap of junk. It barely could run ms-dos becasue it was so slow

Wow .. those computers are really old, i mean ... mhz compared to todays computers
Im not sure what computer i got first, i was only about 7 or so when i got it :)
But i remember that i used to love playing games
Hmm ... good old days :D where the computer buisness was booming ...

im only 15 so i don't remember all those super duper old computers...but the first computer i personally owned was a gateway pentium 2 250mhz, w/ 256mb ram, and 5gig and 10gig harddrives, onboard sound, graphics, everything. i had that till about march or so of this year...then i built me this :D

I remember my the first computer (Not sure what it had) my mom broke it. She was cleaning the case and sprayed some cleaner in it which fried it. Then I did have a other ccomputer dunno what it was. But I played army men on it. I lubed the game.

I had the hits from the 80's. BBC micro, Commodore 64 and all - all of the back of a lorry or hand downs from school. 1st "IBM Compatible" PC I had was a Daewoo PC, was the dogs bollocks at the time, lol.

32MB RAM, 3GB HDD, 4MB Trident 9750 AGP GFX Card, Cyrix PR333 CPU (250MHz - Actually was a good bit faster than any P1 MMX's out at the time) and a 32x CD ROM Drive.

Upgraded it a wee bit later with a 400MHz K6-3 O/Ced to 450 and 384MB RAM with a IBM 7200rpm 10GB HDD. Added a 8x DVD-ROM Drive, Matrox G400 Millenium Edt 16MB GFX card and a 8x 4x 32x CD-RW later. Money well spent!

Older one? Umm...an 80286 with 25Mbytes of HDD, 256Kbytes of RAM and DOS 3.0

Older one With a mouse? Umm...an 80486/DX 66MHZ, 8Mbytes of RAM, 348Mbytes of HDD ad Windows 3.1 (could have installed a CD-ROm drive and Windows 95)

both were IBM comps

Back
Top Bottom