Your favorite 2011 Christmas gift

iPwn

..m.0,0.m..,
My favorite present this year was a NES controller jacket as seen here.

I also got some nerdy desk decorations for work.

What's your favorite gift this year?

Well, on my side we don't make gifts to each other very much, since I have my newphew and niece, but I did get a few chocolates...and my favorite...a Tim Horton's card.

Photo enlarger.

PC238192.jpg

I've been wanting one that'll take 4x5 inch sheet film for ages. This one actually goes to 5x7, so I have room to spare in case I ever move to a larger format.

Nothing to shout about, just to wake up, give my wife a big hug, get a welcome from my Rottie Kaiser, enjoy the warmth of our coloured Xmas lights and tree, then have a superb Turkey dinner at mid-day with lots of lovely vegetables and wine. Even Kaiser had an Xmas dinner.

Then spend the rest of the day in perfect peace and relaxation all together watching the TV and me puffing cigars and swigging Rum.

Can`t ask for more.

PS - Exercise ? Not me chum, I leave that heart attack medicine for others.

I got a Satnav. Something I desperately needed to be honest.
Google Maps wasn't doing it for me.
The TomTom I have has lane assistance, traffic camera locations, and the speed you should be going on that road (as I find their are never enough signs).
Looking forward to using it (I know that is rather sad)

Going tomorrow to the boxing day sales to use the vouchers I got. I am going to definitely pick up Uncharted 3 if its in stock!
Possibly Rayman Origins, but not sure about that yet.

Hope you have all had a great day!

Back
Top Bottom