You Will Never Guess!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wozelbeak

Daemon Poster
here is a thread to post all of your "you will never guess what happened to me" tales.
i will start the ball rolling.
i took my good wife shopping the other day in my new BMW. While looking for somwhere to park i spotted a space next to a spanking new toyota, i thought "safe here, he wont want to get his car damaged either". so i pull into the space. to the left of me was the end of parking, so no car there. my wife says "parking at the end of the row is risky, because people crash their shopping trollies into you as they pass!"
i said "dont talk so silly". anyway we get out of the supermarket, and find that the B*^+ARD in the toyota had smashed his door into my wing causing about £200 in damage!! he did a runner and i have to pay up!

woz

Noice. You'll never guess that I'm asain, 6'3", 195lbs, and darn good looking. Plus, you'll never guess that I'm really tired right now...

You'll never guess that I didnt even get a detention for threatening to blow up my school when they pulled me out of class

and youll never guess that I have gotten into my schools database, changed 3 passing kids grades to fs, and 2 failing kids grades to bs then of all things youll never guess that I got detention for being 5 minutes late to class

oh, and youll never guess that woz is a hermaphrodite

Paradox said:
You'll never guess that I didnt even get a detention for threatening to blow up my school when they pulled me out of class

and youll never guess that I have gotten into my schools database, changed 3 passing kids grades to fs, and 2 failing kids grades to bs then of all things youll never guess that I got detention for being 5 minutes late to class

oh, and youll never guess that woz is a hermaphrodite

Changing people's grades to f's? Sound like an asshole.

Yould have to know the circumstances, Those people ruined my reputation, lost me the one girl I liked, pushed me infront of a moving vehicle, pegged me in the back of the head with a rock when they drove past me on the street, tried to hit me with that car, and threatened to harm my parents if I told anybody

Yeah, Im an asshole

Alright, alright. Sorry about that. I assumed, which is no good.

Hm...something more effective would be to shoot them all with a 45 execution style?

wozelbeak said:
you got to go into details arrizx.
woz
sorry kinda forgot about this thread. well wut happened is that. I was walkin stepped in some paint at skool and then it was white and got all over my leg. well this one kid was there and was all makin these *stroking* actions if u kno wut i mean, and then im all like get me some knapkins or something and he wouldnt shutup, so i just kinda didnt get it a second look, and tryied to walk off but he wouldnt shut the hell up, because it was sayin stuff like OMG! i didnt think i was that hot (and yes hes a guy) so he was sayin other stuff like lick it off and just dumb stuff but it got to me so, i walked over to my friends and i brushed off my leg and stuff then went to go back into school and he didnt see my comming behind him and he tried to run and i grabbed his back pack, and pulled him back wards. It was an accident but he tripped over something and its my shitty luck that he landed on and broke his wriste. So i had no idea at the time and i go back to school and stuff clean my leg and he goes to the nurse and then the hospital, and word is goin around that i broke his wrist so i talk to the prinipale and then the kid is back in school with cast and then i get suspended for 5 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom