Are you ready for a Playstation 3?

I'd personally rather have both as I'd rather game, and have choice, than game and be limited by what I can play, but at the minute, I still don't think it worthy.

I have both, so it doesn't even matter to me. The best part is that I didn't even pay for the PS3.

If I were to pick between the two, right now I'd go for the 360. However, out of all three I picked the Wii so I won't be getting the 360 or the PS3 anytime soon.

I think I'm going to wait for PS4!!!:p :rolleyes: The last Playstation I got was the PSOne was tempted by the PS2 but having tried the N64 I went with the GameCube a little disappointed with it because not many decent games that I like have came out on it. Thought about getting a PS2 now as it's cheap but don't think theres any poin't as it will soon become outdated and it's games will be hard to get. PS3 is too damn expensive, and the cheaper models ain't worth it especailly for me as I haven't owned a PS2 so would like to play some PS2 games on a PS3. At that price I'd rather just upgrade my main PC, plus I'm getting a Wii this Christmas anyway.

I think it has surprised everyone how well the Wii has sold, it's not all about graphics quality!

I have a 60gb ps3 and I have to say I love it. No regrets on buying it. The graphics are awesome (even though I don't have an hdtv), and the sound is awesome as well. You can share media files over the network from your pc, just like the 360. You can download games on the playstation network to play on your console. You have 100% compatibility with both ps2 and psone games (something that the 360 doesn't have). And the wireless bluetooth controller is awesome, and the memory card slots are a plus. You can use it wirelessly or wired to the internet. I have it wired since the wire was already there from my ps2.

It does run kind of hot, and the fan revs up and is pretty loud. They do have a ps3 intercooler that you can buy for 30 bucks that will help keep the temps down.

The only complaint about it is that I wish they would have changed the controller, it looks exactly like the dualshock 2 controller, except for where the wire would be coming out of the front, it has a plugin for the usb cord that charges it. And the controller doesn't have rumble, that would be nice as well.

what about games?
name a good game besides resistance thats out right now thats a ps3 only and dont say heavenly sword or lair both were horrible

Back
Top Bottom