you know schools are not safe when....

kids can be little buggers, but...
Neither were students at her school.
so it's not like she was harassed into doing it throughout her working day

I am guessing that these kids either deserved it or provoked her to a serious breakdown of her moral standards. It is obvious to see that people support her, maybe the kids lived around her and made fun of her. I remember when I was a younger boy in 8th grade and alot of kids on my bus used to make fun of our bus driver, "hey fatass", "why don't you turn your fatass around". Very hateful things, I think we need to put ourselves in her shoes. She even said herself her actions were not justified and I am sure she regrets it understanding how nasty throwing feces on another person can be. This is an incident that probably just needs to be left alone, you also have to put into question is it worth having a criminal record over something like this? Kids are not what they used to be, I am starting to lose faith in a parent ability to raise a kid, as judgemental as that may sound I have yet to see a child act in a respective manner like they did make in the day. When I start hearing children say "yes sir" and "yes maam" again without throwing tamper fits from not getting the new transformer is the day that I will believe kids are always innocent. The news seems to want to propagate on the fact that she threw feces on some innocent children while not getting the whole story in the news of what really happened. There is always two sides to every story.

I wann aknow where she got it from...probably means that she was planning it because you can't come up with a bunch of pooh out of no where

Where did she get the 'excrement' from tho lol i mean did she happen to have it in her pocket for such occasions lol

Anubis1980 said:
Where did she get the 'excrement' from tho lol i mean did she happen to have it in her pocket for such occasions lol
hascet said:
I wann aknow where she got it from...probably means that she was planning it because you can't come up with a bunch of pooh out of no where
me too

Anubis1980 said:
hascet said:
me too
Perhaps she just happened to need to go, and it was convienient for the occasion.

Back
Top Bottom