Are you kidding me amazon????

I wanna see them testing this in an overseas delivery!

Imagine that thing flying over a sea at night in a thunderstorm!

Makes me think if it is waterproof :ermm:

It all sounds crazy to me. i can see it taking off, then other companies will want a piece of the action. then before you know it these things are flying all over the place. Then i see the drug dealers getting in on the action, and before you know it we have high tech drug deals going on. :whistling:

Well ,we'll just have to see what goes down.

That would've been awesome! :D seeing thing flying all around you.
It will be like the new "physical" internet :p

They say it's going to take years to get all of the rules passed with the FAA. Also, you have to live within 30 minutes of an Amazon warehouse to be eligible for drone delivery. And it will only be able to carry a limited weight - I've heard 5 pounds is the limit. It would be cool but a very expensive adventure.

Small EMP directed at the drone and you also have a free drone that doesn't have a bullet hole and if I'm not mistaken ready to fly again in a few hours.

Mossiac

:rolleyes: Cuz I'm sure amazon will just send out a fleet of these with no tracking system what-so-ever.

Small EMP directed at the drone and you also have a free drone that doesn't have a bullet hole and if I'm not mistaken ready to fly again in a few hours.

Mossiac

An EMP cannot be directed, it's set off and it goes in equal radius from the start point and only goes a certain distance. So a small EMP might take out a whole city or town.... :whistling:

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

:rolleyes: Cuz I'm sure amazon will just send out a fleet of these with no tracking system what-so-ever.

True, but an EMP would take out the tracker. Trust me guys, I watched Goldeneye XD

Back
Top Bottom