You guys forgot something

Yes, this is the aniversary of changing over to vbulleting, we used to run yabb for a while before that and start november/decemeber 02

I've belonged to two different car forums before and both were shut down after a year. Why? Always a money problem. There were a lot of members on both sites, but the admin couldn't afford to keep it going. The admin even got so desperate to the point that he was begging for donations to keep the forums going. How sad...

But this forum seems to be up and running fine. For three years even!!! So let's see if we'll see Computerforums around in the next 3 years. Hopefully with some more modifications and new look as we go.

Congrats on the big 3 Dave :D (and everyone else who's kept this forum going)

Regarding your post TRDCorolla - I am a member of Calais Turbo Forums - I shall check and see how long it's been up and running for. A fair while I suspect.

I use to belong to 2003Corolla.org and ClubTRD.com. Both were shut down :(

I was doing so well in those forums too. All that work and dedication went down the drain.

This December will mark my second year in this forum. I usually never last for more than a year on any forum so this is a record for me.

Back
Top Bottom