Yippeee!!!

99nasha

Fully Optimized
I won this motoX bike of ebay on tuesday and got it today!!! Ive been having my dad teach me how to ride it and my god is it fun!

d8_1_b.jpg

2001 model...£1500

Its soooo good....And banchan, you have know idea how long ive been wanting one of these...

well your saying 3000 on a motorcycle right??? a hayabusa is about $11,000 (american)on their website (suzuki) so even if its twice the price in England it would still be less. but anyways nice motorcucle. yours may be better cuz its for off road so you can go more places if you dont plan to race.

EDIT: WHOOPS BIGBIGBIGBIG MISTAKE>>> i thought it was 30k not 3k. SRRY

99nasha said:
I won this motoX bike of ebay on tuesday and got it today!!! Ive been having my dad teach me how to ride it and my god is it fun!

d8_1_b.jpg
Looks like you live on a farm?

my friend is buying a off road/street bike from one of my friends in conway for 800$. its not that old runs fine and originally 3000$ so hes getting a good deal...but the money hes using to pay for that was gonna go toward a computer i was gonna build for him and we could play CS:S together...dern him...gets a bike and i don't ... good price too...but i don't know that much about bikes...my friends grandpa has a race track for dirt bikes 4 wheelers and other off road stuff, i went over there once and his cousin has a suped up sumthing or other 105 cc but it can go 80(mpg) np...its awesome...but seeing as it was the first dirt bike i have every rode, i had trouble w/ the clutch, i hate clutches. what cc is yours? nice bike tho....have fun...i wish i could get one but my parents are paranoid that if i touch one i will die instantly :confused: :(

Back
Top Bottom