Yesss, middle weight, manc academy!

joxley1990

Golden Master
Ok so, I have been boxing for a good few years, and was doing a few simple spa's yesterday, and I was called into the office of my trainer.

"James, I want to push your boxing up a level, I want you to go middle weight semi pro, in the.."

wait for it..

MANCHESTER BOXING ACADEMY

OMGG, that place is like huge, so I paid my fees, but starting Feb next year, ill be boxing, middle weight, for Manchester!

Dont mess with me lads.. haha!

I can't wait, I have to run every morning, have two stim drinks a day, as well as gym at least once every two days.

joxley1990 said:
I can't wait, I have to run every morning, have two stim drinks a day, as well as gym at least once every two days.
Sounds great. Although it will be hard work, the results will come from the gym eventually. ;) Get plenty of rest though, prevent overtraining.

joxley1990 said:
Ok so, I have been boxing for a good few years, and was doing a few simple spa's yesterday, and I was called into the office of my trainer.

"James, I want to push your boxing up a level, I want you to go middle weight semi pro, in the.."

wait for it..

MANCHESTER BOXING ACADEMY

OMGG, that place is like huge, so I paid my fees, but starting Feb next year, ill be boxing, middle weight, for Manchester!

Dont mess with me lads.. haha!

Well done man. Goodluck with it all.

Although I must say, I'm the type of person that if someone feels like they need to fight me or whatever, if I feel my life is in danger, then I'll fight back. Even if they have tons of training and I have none (and I'd most likely get my a**e handed to me, but still). Don't know how everyone else feels about this. Maybe I just have a weird logic.

Good thing we don't have anything against each other aye? :p

Back
Top Bottom