Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K F*#K ok forget what i said, i let it go, it was just too complicated, and i didnt wanna interfere with her life....so maybe later....

you let it GO?! are you INSANE? that sounds like something only tulsi would do!!

i hope it works out well for you in the end...

well its more complicated than that, ever since 8th grade she liked me for like 2 years....then THIS guy came, they were REALLY close, broke up, but at a point where they werent really 2gether, yet they got jealous if 1 saw some1, so its just too messy, and she said it was bad timing, and that she still is not over him, but will let me know if they are completely done....

It said yea i will prolly be gettin with this chick, and it was a pic of her, (hot) lol and yea....

Back
Top Bottom