*Yawn*

Half Evil

Golden Master
Sorry guys im hell of bored.

So whats up? Hows things? Hows the girl? Whats new?

My whole day was just amazing.

was up everyone, just chilling today and what not. i had a blast last night playing pool with some friends of mine..

meh not much i got into an argument with one of my frineds again... its a long logn long long! stroy but i only hope tha thtings get better between her and I other than that n2m just woek up its 10:00AM wne to bed at 2:00AM and ithinkim going to shower then play some half Life 2 :)

john123 said:
me and peter are going to see borat in an hour :D

Badass film, funniest thing I've seen in ages!

Oh and Nate, I've been in a similar situation for about 2 weeks now, horrible when you feel somebody you thought was your friend is pissing you about, especially when she's female. I feel so down and depressed about it, it's just unreal, not too sure what to do next because I thought it was all sorted out, but she's back to her old tricks in some ways...

ah well. I'll keep a low profile for now and sort it out later.

lhuser said:
Meh, always the same. Sunday...I hate them :(
Me too, nothing to do with in religion, I live in a small vilage, on Sunday's the most that happens is that leaves fall off the trees,, no, wait, I had a special treat today!!, my neighbour painted his gate, so I wrapped up warm, & joined three others watching it dry, oh joy!

Back
Top Bottom