Xxxcobraxxx / dev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookfield

Golden Master
For general info: Cobra has been PB'd, at last he went too far, & got the biggy, not from me, although I came close to it several times.
I expect some members to say why make a thread about it, just let me say, this is in no way gloating over his departure, he was a strange guy, one minute very helpful & dispensing kindness, the next he'd go off on one, making random obnoxious remarks to anybody, I think he was unstable, immature possibly, he was quite young.
Well he's gone now, I will feel it strange not to get reported posts about him, but I'm not sad, CF needs stable members to uphold the integrity of what is a great site.

Re: Xxxcobraxxx

it's about time, all the 40000 spam posts he made this morning were really annoying

I never really noticed him a whole pile. Was he the guy named Comp that was posting spam earlier today.

Now before anyone gets a bad taste in their mouth, let me make one thing crystal for you..The Mods are here to do a job and to maintain the forum, it's been clear that the member has been warned on many occasions.

There are so many warnings: And then there is Action.. We Mods are not the bad guy's, we are merely doing the job that was apointed to us. And i'm outie..

joepic said:
it's about time, all the 40000 spam posts he made this morning were really annoying
Yeah, you haven't known him as long as some of us, I think he did it to get PB'd

he was a cool guy, didnt really spam if you ask me. I dont think it was him in the morning, did the ips match. So what did he do to get pmb?

~mr mixx~ said:
Now before anyone gets a bad taste in their mouth, let me make one thing crystal for you..The Mods are here to do a job and to maintain the forum, it's been clear that the member has been warned on many occasions.

There are so many warnings: And then there is Action.. We Mods are not the bad guy's, we are merely doing the job that was apointed to us. And i'm outie..

I agree you mods do a great job of maintaing the forums.

Ok so what did he do wrong? We have no prrof it was him in the morning..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom