Xploder

Napster

Solid State Member
Hey there!
I bought an Xploder V4 Cheat System for my PS2 the other day. I haven't actually got round to trying it yet, but if anyone has one or has used one, could you please tell me weather I made a huge mistake in buying it or not. Cheers!! :D

Well, it cost me 30 euro but I dunno what that is in pounds. Its really good! It's just like an ordinary PS2 disc that you load into your console. Then when it loads up you can select over 400 games, which are fairly new, and just select the cheats that you want for that game. The best part though is that u get a PC CD-ROM with it aswell, which you just install into your PC, then go onto their website and you can download all the latest cheats onto your PS2 via a USB cable that comes with it. I'm not quite sure how that works though cos I didn't try it yet.
You can also compress your memory card so you can fit more onto it.
Its quite good!

I'm curious, when you load it up, how does it store the cheats you load? To memory card? The PS2 itself?

looks cool, but personally I don't think it's worth it. http://www.cheatoogle.com
I get all my cheat codes from that site. It's very good.
If you don't want to spend the time browsing the web, than what you got is probably the best.;)

You just put in your disc, select the game that you want, then select the cheats. Then you just eject the cheat disc and put in the game that you want to play with the cheats enabled. The cheat screen is still up on the screen, you select START GAME, and then you can play your game with the cheats activated.
You can also play region free DVD's with it on your PS2. You put in the disc, select REGION FREE, then that means you can play region 1 DVD's, which are american, on your playstation in Europe.
Plus, you can store all your memory card saves onto your computer with the USB, so you don't have to buy another memory card. Then if you want to load up a game just download from your PC back onto your PS2. Its great if you have a game that takes up a lot of space on your memory card, and you don't play it often.

The things rocked, when xbox live didnt patch the games up! (if you had an xbox of course). Playing xbox live with molotovs, haha so funny.

Back
Top Bottom