Xbox 360 vs Nintendo Wii vs PS3

PCNoob2

Daemon Poster
Which one do you think is/will be the best?

Because I'm thinking about getting an xbox 360 but I'm wondering if the ps3 or the wii have better games coming out for it.

Yeah, the xbox 360 is looking really good to me right now.

Does anyone have one? What do you think?

Also, is it true that xbox 360 is compatible with old xbox games and can even make them look better?

Wii.

Beacuse it is going to have the best games. Innovative controller, im not sure about that, but you have alll the clasic titles. Gotta go with Nintendo for Mario, Zelda, Kirby etc.

I dont care what you all say, as childish as the games are, they are fun. Very, very fun.

ArrizX said:
Wii.

Beacuse it is going to have the best games. Innovative controller, im not sure about that, but you have alll the clasic titles. Gotta go with Nintendo for Mario, Zelda, Kirby etc.

I dont care what you all say, as childish as the games are, they are fun. Very, very fun.
u kno wat else is fun? the nintendo DS. its soo cool! they hav some pretty cool games too. kinda funny, but my mom bought one. lol. yeah. nintendo has that effect on people. they'r marketing to everybody, not just hardcore gamers.

so i would say the xbox360 is gonna be better to get. because i hav one. lol. and its pretty cool: music streaming from ur pc... mp3 player support... the xbox live arcade... xbox live... oblivion... ghost recon:aw looks really really good... so does prey... and this thing is stronger than alot of pc's.

thats a bunch of reasons y i like the 360 better. but also, by the time the ps3 comes out, the 360 will/should have any&all bugs fixed. whereas the ps3 will most likely hav some.

jeez, i sound like some kind of advertisement. lol.

but i htink the 360 is better too cuz i think the ps3 is gon cost a hell of alot more. as will the games.

but, im probably gonna get the wii when it comes out. just cuz its soo cool. sony stole a few big ideas from both companies. they added a trigger feeling to their controller's shoulderpad. they added a little ps3 sign to the middle mimicking the xbox's guide button. and they added a tilt sensor to the controller. and the controller is basically the same as the dualshock2. but they left out rumble support!!! wtf!?!?!

sorry for typing so much. lol.

Please don't start these threads. Until the PS3 and Wii launch, which one is better is totally unknown.

Back
Top Bottom